- 3 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Chili oil (optional)
- 2 Filet mignons (10-12 oz each) or steaks of your preference
- 2 tsp Chef Merito® Fajitas seasoning
- 1 Large onion, sliced
- 1 large garlic clove minced
- 6 to 8 mushrooms, sliced with stems removed
- ½ tsp Chef Merito® Lemon Pepper
- ½ tsp Green peppercorns, crushed
- 1 tsp fresh parsley, chopped
Heat oil in a medium saucepan or a deep grill pan until oil is hot.
Add filet mignons and cook 2 minutes.
Turn over and sprinkle each with ½ tsp Chef Merito® Fajitas seasoning.
Add onion and garlic around the meat and cook 2 more minutes.
Turn again, sprinkle each filet with ½ tsp Chef Merito®Fajitas seasoning.
Add mushrooms, Chef Merito® Lemon Pepper and Green peppercorns. Saute until tender crisp. Place steaks on a platter. Serve with the onion/mushroom mixture over the steaks or use as a side.
Sprinkle with parsley. Steaks can also be served with roasted pumkin wedges.
*Boneless chicken breast or salmon can be substituted for the filet mignon