- 2 Tbs. Chef Merito® Lime Juice
- 2 Tbs. orange juice, fresh squeezed
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled & chopped fine
- ½ jalapeno chili pepper, seeded & chopped fine (optional)
- 2 tsp. cilantro, leaves only, chopped fine
- 2 Tbs. Chef Merito® Fajitas Seasoning
Place shrimp into a resealable food storage bag. Combine all marinade ingredients and coat ingredients
thoroughly over the shrimp. Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
Preheat large skillet on medium high heat. Add 2 two tablespoons of Chef Merito® Lime Juice to the pan.
Add peppers and onion to the pan, cooking for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Place shrimp with
remaining vegetables. Add Chef Merito® Fajitas Seasoning and Chef Merito® Garlic Salt. Continue
to sauté to desired doneness then remove from pan and serve immediately.